SPRINGER MOUNTAIN FARMS®
"D & V COUNTRY MUSIC CRUISE" SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii), who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Springer Mountain Farms ("Sponsor") and Dailey and Vincent (D & V) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER
: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. EDT on May 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on November 12, 2016 ("Sweepstakes Period"). You may enter this Sweepstakes via either the on-line, telephone, or mail-in entry methods described below. Regardless of entry method you may enter only once per person per day. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT of the last day of the Sweepstakes, i.e. November 12, 2016, whether submitted on line, by telephone, or mailed. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE
a. ON-LINE ENTRY METHOD
: Beginning on May 1, 2016, you may enter the Sweepstakes via the Internet by logging on to www.chicken4life.com
and following the entry directions. You may be required to register or to otherwise provide some or all of the following information: your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address Facebook or Twitter Account Name. On-line entrant must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail account by which the entry is made. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account (as specified by the Internet Service Provider) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other Internet Website, including (but not limited to) commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites are void.
b. TELEPHONE ENTRY METHOD
: Alternatively, beginning on May 1, 2016, you may enter the Sweepstakes by dialing 877-300-3960 and following the directions you receive during the call. You may be required to provide your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address, Facebook or Twitter Account Name [if applicable]).
c. MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD
: Alternatively, beginning on May 1, 2016, you may enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, by hand-printing the words “D & V country Music Cruise” Sweepstakes, your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3”x 5” card and mailing it in an envelope to: “D & V Country Music Cruise” Sweepstakes, c/o Award Headquarters, 4727 Thompson Mill Rd., Buford, GA 30518.
: There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded. The Grand Prize consists solely of a six (6) night cruise on the D & V Country Music Cruise in January, 2017 for the winner and his or her travel companion. (Additional details are set forth in Paragraph 4 of these Official Rules). The approximate total retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $7,025.00. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
4. GRAND PRIZE DETAILS: Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and provide travel documents required for travel. All other expenses relating to acceptance of Prize not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to taxes, meals, beverages, alcoholic beverages, gratuities and transportation to and from the cruise location are responsibility of Prize winner and guest. Prize includes roundtrip airfare for two (2) from the major airport nearest to the Grand Prize Winner’s residence to Tampa International Airport, ground transportation from Tampa International Airport for two (2) to Port Tampa Bay, One (1) night hotel stay pre-boarding night, Cruise package for one (1) room per winner to include a cabin for two (2) passengers with a balcony, gratuities, taxes, Port Charges, Exclusive D & V Activities and Cruise Insurance and return transportation from Port Tampa Bay to Tampa International Airport. In the event the closest major airport to the Prize Winner’s residence is within the Tampa area (i.e. within 100 miles), prize will not include air transportation from Prize winner’s residence and no other substitution or compensation will be provided in lieu thereof. Trip date is at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winner may receive less than 30 days’ notice prior to trip departure. If for any reason the Prize winner cannot take the trip on a date specified by the Sponsor, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Prize winner. Sponsor makes no guarantee that the cruise will take place at time set forth in these rules. Complete terms and conditions of Prize trip will be furnished with prize notification. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Travel companion of trip winner must be 21 years of age or older or the child of the Prize winner. Winner’s travel companion, or the parent or legal guardian if companion is a minor, will be required to sign, have notarized and return to Sponsor in the time noted above, a release of liability, and (except where prohibited by law) a publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If Winner is under the age of 21, Winner’s parent or guardian must provide written approval of winner’s travel companion before tickets will be issued. Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents will be allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prize of comparable or greater value. All details of prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: A total of one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on or about November 19, 2016 by judges selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Prize is guaranteed to be awarded.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within fifteen (15) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
8. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Georgia. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and D & V and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: : By participating, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and D & V and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
11. WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “D & V Country Music Cruise” Sweepstakes - WINNERS - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o 4727 Thompson Mill Rd., Buford, GA 30518. All requests must be received by December 29, 2016. Official Rules also available at www.chicken4life.com.
13. SPONSOR: Springer Mountain Farms, 555 Broiler Blvd., Baldwin, GA 30511.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2016 (Springer Mountain Farms®). All rights reserved.